Investing.com is currently seeking an Ad-tech Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and promotion of new financial products and improving existing products.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 20 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
- At least 6 years as Product Manager in an online company – Must
- At least 3 years of experience in leading product marketing projects - Must
- Proven experience in header bidding and ad-tech - Must
- Experience with tracking, data and BI analysis.
- Understanding of storing Key values, using UTM code, managing Post-back URL, tracking pixels and other methods of affiliation tracking.
- Experience Working with cross teams of Sales, Marketing, Operations etc.
- Knowledge in product metrics, and a data driven approach to look at - user surveys, KPIs, feature optimization and tracking systems
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement efficient processes in an agile environment – MVPs, sprints, feature flagging
- Degree in Economics /Finance – Advantage
- Understanding of financial markets (Currencies/Commodities/Stock Markets) - Advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As with all investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/