Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to almost million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for someone who can manage, proof and post a large amount of aggregated content from various sources at various times in the day. This person must have an interest in the financial markets and be able to select relevant, engaging content that our audience wants to see. You’ll have an eye for detail, be quick on the uptake of the internal tech we use to publish, be able to add links, proof and post online at speed.
What you’ll do:
· Assist in choosing, proofing and posting financial markets content in a timely and efficient manner
· Handle a variety of posts within the site on a daily basis
· Help manage article flow and trafficking of content sent to the site
· Ensure that appropriate content modifications, including tagging and labelling are made to each post
· Adhere to publishing and editing deadlines
· Ad hoc editorial activities as directed by Chief Editor
What you’ll bring:
· Editorial or content management experience
· American English writing and editing capabilities
· Background in the financial markets and/or trading/investing
· Highly professional attitude and the desire to exceed expectations
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated team player