Investing.com is looking for a native English speaker with solid American English editing skills and an interest in or background in global financial markets to join our content team as an Associate editor for our Opinion and Analysis section.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, editing, proofing and posting financial markets content in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with authors whose content we aggregate as well as with writers who create content specifically for us.
- Maintain a number of ancillary sections within the site.
- Help manage article flow and trafficking of content sent to the site.
- Help find new contributors for the site on an ongoing basis
What you’ll bring:
- One to two years of proven editorial work experience
- Editorial or content management experience –Strong Advantage
- American English at Mother Tongue Level (speaking, reading and writing) – A MUST (NOT negotiable)
- Background or actual experience in the financial markets and/or trading/investing – Strong Advantage
- Highly professional attitude and the desire to exceed expectations
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Degree in journalism or English OR business degree with proven editing skills
- strong interest in, or knowledge of, US and world financial markets
- A clear desire to learn, contribute and grow within our online editorial environment
- deadline driven and display a willingness to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
- Strong team player.
Please note: This is a full-time position and might not be suitable for anyone beyond early mid-career. In addition, native English speakers without any additional editorial or financial qualifications will not be considered.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo, Kiev and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, well-being and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into an exciting and fast growing segment of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Becoming a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Excellent benefits and a high-energy work environment
As with all Investing.com positions – To fit right in, you should be self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mindset. We’re looking for bright, proactive candidates who work well both independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/