We’re looking for talented Automation Performance QA Engineers that will join our R&D squads at Investing.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation and performance solutions and analyzing issues
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be part of the automation procedure of the squad’s product
- You’ll work directly with PMs, QA engineers and SW engineers in order to continuously ship the product with robust and reliable quality gates
- As a part of the automation chapter, you’ll be in charge of continuously improving the underlying infrastructures of automation in the company
- Working with state of the art technologies alongside top-notch engineers
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience with writing automated tests
- Extensive practical background in performance testing including stress, load and stability tests
- Familiarity with performance testing tools such as Apache JMeter, Artillery.io, etc.
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Experience with Java
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with reporting tools such as Allure Report, Extent
- Team-player with the ability to take full ownership
- Fluent English
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE or a similar discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in Agile Scrum SDLC
- Experience with writing automation infrastructures from scratch
- Familiarity with the financial markets
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast-growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/