Financial Markets Website Junior Editor
Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for a motivated and creative financial markets junior editor to support our Site Manager and Senior Operational Editor.
This opportunity is on the basis of an ongoing freelance contract, Monday-Friday, 07:30-16:30 local time.
*** Please send your CV in English, otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.***
What you’ll do:
- Edit content from news partners and collaborators
- Content management tasks
- Post content on social media
- Send daily and weekly newsletters
- Research new instruments to be added to the site
- Quality assurance site and localisation checks
- Collaborate with Site Manager and Operational Editor on any ad-hoc activities
What you'll bring:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Resident in São Paulo
- Proficient in English
- Social media knowledge
- Experience with RSS, HTML and online publication
- Ability to in a fast-paced news environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the financial markets and economy is advantageous
- Knowledge in editing videos and podcasts is advantageous
- SEO Knowledge is advantageous