Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our Revenue team.
The ideal person for this role is a KPI-driven marketer with exceptional customer-facing skills, capable of developing and executing media plans, creating successful partnerships, and maximizing revenue.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building relationships with international brands and showcasing the advantages of Investing.com’s native, choice-based advertising platform
- Developing and presenting upsell proposals to advertising partners and prospects
- Consistently exceeding revenue goals and interacting with the Operations team to ensure successful campaign delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and carry through on the execution of the deals
- Develop new business through prospecting and own network of contacts
- Monitor and analyze performance, track key metrics, and optimize activity
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in the online industry (preferably Ad-Tech) with a strong ROI focus
- English – Native or near-native level proficiency. Additional language – Huge advantage
- Must have an understanding of digital platforms, and their revenue ecosystem
- Proven experience in performance campaigns. Deep understanding of online marketing, acquisition, and demand generation
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients monitoring/identifying trends in data and generating reports
- Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, and has solid general customer-facing skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent, proactive, and a creative problem-solver
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/