Investing.com is looking for a DevOps Developer to join an R&D squad and be a critical link between engineering and the Infrastructure Platform, building Infrastructure as Code and working in partnership with the developers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, introduce various operators and develop custom ones
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Design and implement an orchestration solution for dozens of containerized microservices
- Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment
- Liaison between the Dev and the Ops
- Building CI/CD processes
What you’ll bring:
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience. MS in CS a plus
- 2+ years of coding (Python, Golang, Shell Scripting, Rust, etc), scaling, and architecture work
- Expert knowledge of Docker , Helmcharts and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or similar provider)
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in Deployment and CI/CD framework and configuration management tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Argo CD, Artifactory, Harbor and more…
- Experience with ELK Stack, ES, Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra is a plus
- Solid understanding of Core DevOps/CI-CD/GitOps principles
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools. We cover a multitude of global stock markets, commodities, bonds, funds, cryptocurrencies, world indices, ETF’s and world currencies. We deliver this wealth of information to 50 million monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month.
We’re focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development and you’d belong amongst 240 people connected around the globe, including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
That would be the generic text. But, where applicable, for your tech vacancies, you’d swap that last line for this:
We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development. You’d be part of our top-notch R&D team in Tel Aviv which designs and develops complex, scalable systems, integrating them with APIs, to make the use of our site and apps a great experience for millions.
What we offer:
- Join a solid internet brand at an exciting time of record-breaking numbers across many of our metrics
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner in protecting Investing.com’ s assets
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
Check out all of our vacancies on our careers website: https://www.investing-careers.com/