Investing.com is looking for an experienced hands-on DevOps Manager to join our R&D and lead a team of versatile DevOps Engineers responsible for our Infrastructures, deployment and CI/CD.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, manage and develop a DevOps team
- Lead the team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed
- Ownership monitor system availability and performance; make recommendations to improve and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
- Manage network hardware and equipment
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low-level application interaction
- Implement equipment, hardware and software upgrades thus performing regular preventative maintenance and lifecycle management upgrades
- Ensure network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports
- Design and implementation cloud based infrastructure and deployment
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team of Engineers
- 7+ years hands on experience combining network administering, Linux Systems and building and maintaining Cloud infrastructure
- Solid Kubernetes experience
- Strong experience with web services
- Experience managing on-call capacity, responding to events, mitigating and root cause analysis of those events
- Networking knowledge: TCP/IP, VLANs, VRRP and routing (specifically BGP)
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Substantial background in large scale datacenter network or systems implementations and support
- Knowledge and experience software development/programming/scripting experience – PHP or Shell
- Golang , Python – advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Flexible, dependable and able to multitask
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/