Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in many different languages. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 300 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for a junior editor and web operations agent for the Russian Edition (ru.investing.com), who be an integral part of the team, to ensure the quality and content is on point. This role is offered on the basis of an indefinite freelance contract anywhere in the world and in adherence with the Russian stock exchange opening hours.
What you'll do:
- Editing of analysis and news pieces about finance and investment markets.
- Creating unique posts for social media, based on market changes.
- Performing simple SEO research and tasks
- Checking bugs and localization errors
What you'll bring:
- Russian native speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in English
- Content-oriented mindset
- Experience in social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Tech savvy
- Experience in journalism and editing
- Financial Markets Experience is an advantage
- Understanding of SEO is an advantage