Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for a Data Operator to be part of this fast-growing department of Investing.com. Working closely with Global Operations, Content and Product departments in Tel-Aviv and Madrid, you will help develop, optimize and increase the offering of the financial data that we publish on Investing.com, and which millions of users around the world rely upon. You will contribute to Investing.com’s success as one of the best financial resources for the retail investor by delivering reliable, comprehensive financial data to everyone, everywhere.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
This engagement is on the basis of an ongoing freelance contract working from home.
What you’ll do:
- Research, process and monitor vast datasets of real-time market data
- Obtain mass information from external and internal sources
- Track and update real-time financial events
- Maintain data integrity, reporting ang resolving bugs
- Explore and manage new data sources and feeds
- Implement new tools and processes for greater efficiency
What you'll bring:
- Independent, self monitored with good multitasking and prioritization skills
- Naturally detail oriented
- Two years’ experience of online publishing
- Proficient English speaker and writer
- Proficient user of databases and Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial markets is advantageous