Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for Front End Lead to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Lead with hands-on proficiency, a get-things-done mindset, innovative thinking, and the ability to ramp up on new technologies, and improve existing ones, while also retaining focus on long-term objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding and mentoring other engineers, providing subject-matter expertise in web front-end development
- End-to-end responsibility for leading web applications built by Investing.com, including our revenue attribution platform and our high-volume content sites (1.7+ billion monthly page views, 35+ million monthly unique users)
- Conduct meaningful research to continuously measure and improve business-oriented KPIs
- Achieve high availability, scalability, and performance while building, deploying, and monitoring
- Design and implement efficient, reusable, intuitive, and innovative UI and UI components using cutting-edge front-end technologies
- Constantly improve site speed and support various browsers
- Optimize developing processes and improve build procedures
What you’ll bring:
- Possess both software engineering and leadership skills
- Have experience and expertise in web frontend development or UI
- Proficiency with browser-based troubleshooting and debugging practices and performance testing (Profiling – Big advantage)
- Through working knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Experience with Webpack and Babel – An advantage
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Motivation to gain new skills and learn new technologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/