Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is looking for an enthusiastic Senior People Business Partner to join our People team and be a key factor in the overall employee experience.
In this role you will be acting as the people focal point, delivering end-to-end people solutions, and collaborating with managers and employees to lead our people strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the single point of contact for employees and managers in the business units you will be responsible for
- Provide HR Partnership to employees at all levels to allow professional and “high-touched” HR support and advisory
- Consulting and coaching managers
- Take part in planning and implementing HR cross-organizational processes based on positive employee experience
- Build organizational development capabilities and infrastructures to support business needs
- Direct and coordinate HR activities to support employee life cycle
- Identify, integrate, and deliver effective HR services such as talent management and development, organizational design and effectiveness, change management, strategic consultation and coaching, and employee engagement strategies
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in the HR field with significant experience as an HRBP
- Extensive experience being responsible for business units in fast-paced, global organizations
- Experience with implementing broad HR processes
- Experience in organizational development, with a proven track record in enabling and executing learning opportunities and OD activities
- Ability to establish strong and collaborative relationships across multiple levels and functions
- The ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of people to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Strong common sense, combined with a can-do approach
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a solid drive to create a positive work environment
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/