Investing.com is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join our team to support the planning, development, and execution of all IR activities of the company.
You will be managing communications between a company’s management and its investors, emphasizing strong relationships with the investment community, enhanced understanding and appreciation for the company’s business model, and investment merits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the development the investor relations strategy and framework for Investing.com
- Create consistent and clear communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, communicate and maintain IR governance policies and processes
- Interface directly with investors, analysts, and a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Strategically identify and execute on key investor relations initiatives for the Company
- Play a key role in executing the earnings process, performing analysis of results, developing key investment messages, and drafting our communications, conference call scripts, and other preparation materials, presentations and Q&A
- Work with PR and marketing teams to ensure consistent company messaging
- Implement IR tools and processes to manage existing investors and target potential investors in Investing.com
- Managing logistics for all company-hosted IR events including office visits and analyst days
- Maintaining accurate data of analysts’ financial estimates, projections and consensus averages
- Maintain and update the relevant IR database
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in investor relations
- Strong financial and investment analysis capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively coordinate with a wide variety of professionals at all levels and departments within and outside of the organization.
- Analytic and strategic thinker with the ability to assess complex situations, make recommendations and manage projects and processes through completion.
- Strong and broad-based knowledge and skills appropriate for a consultation to all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in a clear, simple, and concise manner – a must (American mentality)
- Native or near-native English level
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar field. MBA preferred and a plus
- Dependable, thoughtful, and motivated individual and a dedicated team player
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/