Investing.com is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class IT Specialist for internal support team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide service to our employees among frontal and over the phone technical support, install new hardware and software. Be responsible for the administration of the company’s computers, printers and related equipment.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 27 million monthly users, over 180 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
What will you do:
- Maintain desktops, laptops, Macs, printers, IP phones, software and software licenses
- Assist with onboarding of new users, install and configure new computers, peripheral equipment and software
- Respond to tickets either in person, system or over the phone
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
- Document internal IT procedures
- The position requires being on call from home once a month on weekends
What are we looking for:
- 2-3 years of proven experience as an IT technician or similar role in military service
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems - Must (MacOS & Linux - advantage)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 - Must
- Experience with Google Apps, Office 365, Adobe Cloud (advantage)
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell, Python is a big advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in multi-tasking environment
- Highly motivated and tech savvy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- High level English – Verbal & Writing
- Willingness and ability to be on call from home once a month on weekends
As with all investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/