Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Junior Marketing Analyst to join our team and create, analyze, and optimize large-scale campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on campaign management on various ad networks and platforms
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Collaborate with different teams members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all device marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- University Graduate – Industrial Engineering or Business Management/Economics
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- SQL capabilities
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data and present it in reports
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/