Investing.com is currently looking for a Junior Web Analyst
The web analyst will join our growing data department that tracks and analyzes data of all Investing.com’s properties, on both web and apps.
He or she will utilize multiple data sources and tools to improve the understanding of users performance and behavior across all of our platforms. Will be responsible for producing data-driven insights to key internal stakeholders of the company
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, fast learner with proven experience with Google Analytics for both Web and App. Has vast knowledge in tracking implementation as well as analysis and data visualization.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 27 million monthly users, over 180 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, Ranked at the top 400 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Influence over 27M high profile traders and investors around the world, creating over 180M sessions and 1B monthly page-views on our websites and apps.
- Be a part of one of the top, online company’s in Israel, in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
What will you do:
· Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity
· Working with web development and marketing teams to implement your solutions
· Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand
· Performing QA and Detecting anomalies for web&app tracking
· Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results
· Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing
What we are looking for:
· At least one year of proven experience with Web Analytics
· Full proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Analytics for Firebase
· Knowledge in tracking implementations using Google Tag Manager
· Experience with web/apps data analysis
· Experience with Google Data Studio dashboards and reporting
· Experience with A/B Testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO)
· Familiarity with BI and visualization tools (such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikSense)
· Google BigQuery and SQL for data analysis
· Familiarity with paid marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Taboola, Outbrain Facebook, Appsflyer