We’re looking for a talented Mobile Automation Engineers that will join our R&D squads at Investing.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions and analyzing automation Issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be in charge of the full automation procedure of the squad’s mobile product
- Designing and implementing infrastructure and tests across all the testing pyramid
- Architect and implement mobile automation solutions
- You’ll work directly with PMs, QA engineers and SW engineers in order to continuously ship the product with robust and reliable quality gates
- As a part of the automation chapter, you’ll be in charge of continuously improving the underlying infrastructures of automation in the company
- Working with state of the art technologies alongside top-notch engineers
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience with writing automated tests in Java, preferably for both frontend and API
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Experience with JVM build systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Solid experience with Appium framework
- Experience with Cucumber and BDD
- Experience with testing frameworks, preferably with TestNG or JUnit
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Excellent understanding of OOP, SOLID and other Java best practices.
- Experience with version controlling in Git
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with the ability to take full ownership
- Fluent English
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE or a similar discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with writing automation infrastructures from scratch
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Groovy
- Good understanding of performance testing
- Familiarity with the financial markets
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/