Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a highly professional, dynamic, self-motivated editor to work full-time, Monday through Friday in the US either in EST or PST time zones and if based in Europe in the CET time zone.
This is a position with considerable responsibility. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and as part of a team but also independently is critical. The role is suitable for a candidate with outstanding American English editing skills, a strong understanding or knowledge of global financial markets, and the creativity to help shape editorial processes and work with the chief editor to build and maintain a robust team of markets-focused content providers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in finding and developing new authors and formulating appropriate unique markets-focused content themes.
- Help facilitate appropriate planning and progression of daily and weekly content flow.
- Determine homepage headlines, themes to highlight, and content evaluation, editing and publication of articles in a quick and timely fashion.
- Process Management: Managing and scaling the editorial publishing process in consultation with the editor-in-chief.
What you’ll bring:
- American English editing skills
- Proven significant editing/journalism experience
- Fully proficient with online media, content management and content management systems
- Passionate interest in global financial markets
- Ability to act as a trusted liaison with existing content providers as well as recruit new writers
- Highly professional attitude and the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, big-picture thinker
- Team player, self-motivated and highly success-driven
- Experience in managing employees