Investing.com is looking for a positive individual with a can-do approach to handling Office administration and maintenance and to be involved with welfare activities.
In this position, you’ll be a part of the HR team and have the opportunity to make an impact and grow (How far?! Up to you!)
What you’ll be doing:
- Organize and coordinate administration duties, and ensure the flow of the office management including maintenance and upkeep of office equipment, food, and furniture
- Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Responsible for assisting in a wide variety of functions including administration, executive support, and operations
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules for the CEO & C-level managers (internal & external meetings)
- Arrange all phases of travel for the company
- Welfare duties include sending gifts to employees on special occasions, 10BIS Card maintenance
What you’ll bring:
- Native/Near native level of English – verbal and written
- Experienced with administrative rolls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience and proficiency in a variety of MS office
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com