We are looking for a financial journalist, based in Thailand, to write local news for our Thai edition. You will be required to publish 6 to 10 articles per day on a range of financial topics, including the local stock market and companies, currency, economy and finance. The length of the article will range from short and informative to longer in-depth pieces – depending on our news agenda and market volatility. You will collaborate closely with our Thai site manager.
This role is offered on a full-time schedule, working from home, on a freelance contract.
- Native Thai speaker and writer
- Advanced level of English to communicate with others in the company
- Proven experience as a financial journalist/reporter.
- Demonstrated portfolio of published articles on business/finance topics.
- Ability to translate financial content from English to Thai.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.