Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a talented Partnerships Manager to join our Revenue team.
The ideal person for this role is a KPI-driven marketer with exceptional customer-facing skills, capable of developing and executing media plans, creating successful partnerships, and maximizing revenue.
Please note that in addition to English, in order to qualify for this position, you must have native proficiency in one of the following languages: Portuguese, Italian, Russian, or Korean.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building relationships with international brands and showcasing the advantages of Investing.com’s native, choice-based advertising platform
- Developing and presenting upsell proposals to advertising partners and prospects
- Consistently exceeding revenue goals and interacting with the Operations team to ensure successful campaign delivery
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years of experience as a partnership manager in the online industry (preferably Ad-Tech) with a strong ROI focus
- English – Native or near-native level proficiency, and fluency in at least one additional of the following language (Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean)
- Must have an understanding of digital platforms, and their revenue ecosystem
- Proven experience in performance campaigns. Deep understanding of online marketing, acquisition, and demand generation
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, and has solid general customer-facing skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent, proactive, and a creative problem-solver
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/