Investing.com is currently looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for back-end services and interchange of data between the server and various services. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance, while ensuring high performance and availability.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 20 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate complex data storage solutions
- Be responsible for writing server-side web application logic
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
- Good understanding of design patterns, such as MVC, Creational/Structural/Behavioral patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding fundamental application design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advantage - Linux server, caching, mail
- Team work capabilities
- Positive outlook
- Flexibility and dependability
- Technical knowledge and comprehension of web protocols
As with all investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/