Investing.com is on the lookout for an experienced Programmatic Campaign manager to join our monetisation team.
As a Programmatic Campaign manager you will be responsible for creating and managing display and video programmatic campaigns, while finding ways to constantly improve performance through sophisticated and innovative optimization techniques.
Your focus will be on in-depth analysis leading to actionable insights, identifying trends, execution, pacing and performance of the programmatic channel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing new relationships with Programmatic Buyers, and maintaining relationships with current partners.
- Provide day-to-day management on video and display demand partners, including bid management, forecasting, and performance monitoring.
- Meet and exceed all assigned revenue and deal volume targets, Proactively come up with new revenue-generating opportunities and initiatives.
- Setting Up Premium Programmatic deals and optimizing them for peak efficiency.
- Troubleshooting issues and QA’ing new projects.
- Build a strong demand infrastructure to support our App monetization efforts.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Programmatic Account Management or Sales at a Media Publisher, Agency, DSP, or SSP.
- Deep knowledge of App monetization, web video and display ads optimization, and header bidding techniques and integrations.
- Ability to gather and analyze ad data, assess performance and make adjustments to optimize ads revenue, demonstrated success with growing and maintaining relationships with Programmatic Buyers
- Deep connections with Programmatic Buying Agencies and Trading Desks (DSPs)
- Robust working knowledge of the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data, Advertising Effectiveness Measurement)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environmentAs with all investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/