Investing.com is looking for a Programmatic Sales Manager to join our team and play a key role in our programmatic department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help shape and build Investing.com’s programmatic sales strategy and processes
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the industry, specifically the programmatic media marketplace — past, present, and future
- Develop and execute sales plans, metrics, goals, budgets and revenue forecasts
- Leverage external relationships and professional network to generate sales leads
- Develop new business through prospecting and own network of contacts
- Lead all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting and researching the marketplace, presenting, negotiating and closing sales.
- Understand agency, advertiser, data, and vendor trends
- Collaborate with the team to plan and carry through on the execution of the deals
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of programmatic sales experience, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals (publisher side a plus)
- Knowledge of ad serving and campaign management processes, metrics and an excellent understanding of the digital media landscape
- Knowledge of major SSP’s, DSP’s, trading desks, DMP’s and agencies
- Experience in creating value and differentiation in the market and understanding where and how clients are accessing audiences
- Results oriented individual who strategically and creatively pursues business with energy and drive
- Self-motivated, passionate and an enthusiastic, contributing team member, with the ability to work independently with management, guidance and supervision
- Detail-oriented, organized and data-driven approach to work
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Great team player with a desire to work in a high growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Desire to continually learn about and stay up to speed with industry trends and new areas of revenue growth
- Fluent English is a must
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/