Investing.com is hiring: Russian Market Operation and Business Manager
Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and creative Russian Market Operation and Business Manager, who will be part of a wider international team, who will primarily oversee the Market Share by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with local entities in the finance industry to promote & build a local community and manage the daily operations of our Russian edition.
What you’ll be doing:
- Brand and product marketing: continuously increase product exposure and profitability through different marketing channels, such as webinars, interviews, social media promotion, event presentations, and networking.
- Responsible for the performance analysis of the website’s core business and data-based decision-making to improve performance on all levels
- Responsible for the successful execution of daily operations of the Russian website, including site optimization, localization, technical checks, translations review, QA, and other site operational activities.
- Strategic Partnerships with local financial institutions that deliver both advertising and new opportunities for monetizing Investing Pro +
- Website content management, including analysis editing, news providers hunting, and guiding the team with optimal content strategies
- Manage & evaluate the Russian team members’ performance, to optimize their results & work in alignment with the edition’s needs
- Monitor competitor activities and provide regular feedback, develop growth strategies
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business or Marketing
- Knowledge of the financial markets, industry trends, and familiarity with Investing.com Pro
- Team management skills and experience
- Content management skills
- Strong analytical skills, can-do and problem-solving attitude.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Goal and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Native Russian Speaker, fluency in English
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital content management, business development and/or marketing, with a preference for the financial media industry
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees worldwide.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is the leading global financial media platform.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy a high-energy working environment.
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.