We are looking for an experienced Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
In this role, you’ll partner with talented developers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and improve our Android application
- Come up with new innovative solutions to improve the infrastructure in terms of performance
- Mentor junior team members
- Be in charge of new features and maintaining existing ones
- Work closely with the Web, Product teams, and other interfaces
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years experience of overall professional Android development experience.
- 2+ years experience with Kotlin
- Experience with the App Architecture Components library – MVVM, LiveData, Room, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines, Flow – Big advantage
- Experience with WebSocket – Advantage
- Deep understanding of Android activity lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of Android’s common software design patterns
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multitask between projects
- Ability to communicate with local, remote and international teams
- Experience with Testing and Automation (Unit, Integration and E2E)
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Independent, self-learner team player, versatile, capability of taking ownership
As with all investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/