We’re looking for an experienced software engineer with a passion for data, scale, performance and technology to join our team and help build the next generation of our platform.
You will work as part of a small, elite, fast moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
As part of our team you’ll take an active role in designing the architecture of our existing and new developed services to support our constantly increasing scale, and work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in Backend development
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python, notably web frameworks such as Django / Flask
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in serverless solutions and microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and CI/CD tools
- Excellent analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience with a wide variety of architectures and technologies
- Experience in designing and running production workloads on AWS (preferred) / GCP / Azure
- Independent, self-learner team player, versatile, capable of taking ownership and multi-task effectively
- Strong project management and organizational skills, capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related engineering field / military background
- Experience with Elasticsearch and the Elastic (ELK) stack
- Experience with Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with stream-processing, building data pipelines, etc.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/