Investing.com is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our amazing R&D team. As a FullStack developer, you’ll design and develop complex, scalable systems that reach millions of people every month, and integrate them with different APIs.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 27 million monthly users, over 180 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top Two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate complex data storage solutions
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- 6+ years experience of software development
- 4+ years of experience in front-end and back-end development..
- 2+ years of experience with web frameworks such as Angular or React
- Proven experience with asynchronous executions concepts.
- Strong OOP/OOD + design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql, Redis, and Memcached.
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience in Ad-tech (web applications, programmatic ads, prebid, video) - Big Advantage
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Experience working in technological Start-Up company's - Big Advantage
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
As with all investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/