Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Technical Project Manager to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project Coordination: Collaborate with product and R&D teams to define project scope and timelines.
- Technical Specifications: Draft comprehensive technical guides for new features, including API mappings and flowcharts.
- Meeting Leadership: Organize and lead team meetings, presenting tasks for technical estimations.
- Requirements Documentation:
- Produce technical specs for new and existing features
- Create Jira tickets with clear descriptions and acceptance criteria based on Figma and Confluence API specifications
- Manage translation process for new features
- Stakeholder Engagement: Liaise with various departments and business units for project alignment.
- Risk Mitigation: Identify risks and formulate risk management plans with team leads.
- Quarterly Planning: Prepare and review quarterly plans against actual deliveries.
- Feasibility Analysis: Conduct feasibility studies for new feature implementations, including API resource and data availability.
What you’ll bring:
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates a growth mindset, exemplified by adaptability, a passion for learning, and resilience in the face of challenges.
- Technical Expertise: Minimum 5 years as a technical project manager with hands-on experience.
- Critical Thinking: Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requirements Management: Proficiency in the requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, and related tools.
- Agile Collaboration: Experience working directly with R&D and Product teams in an Agile setting.
- Stakeholder Management: Strong ability to coordinate and deliver complex projects involving multiple teams and partners.
- Business Acumen: Adaptability to shifting priorities, and processes according to business needs.
- Communication: Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills; must be an effective communicator and executor.
- Industry Experience: Fintech background is a strong plus.
- Team Structure: Comfortable working in distributed, global teams.
- Language Proficiency: Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
Who we are:
Founded in 2007, Investing.com now employs over 350 people worldwide.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and data on over 300,000 financial instruments, Investing.com has grown to become one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com provides unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools including real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, all completely free of charge. We also offer a premium paid subscription product called InvestingPro, which empowers investors globally with sophisticated tools, insights, and high-quality data to simplify complex investment research.
In addition to global stock markets, Investing.com covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds and interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options. We strive to be a one-stop platform for traders and investors, with mobile apps available.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a leading global financial markets platform
- Exciting assignments in a fast-paced work environment with a global team
- Excellent benefits and energetic, collaborative office culture
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/