We are looking for an SEO Specialist to take on a challenging role in this fast-growing department of Investing.com. The SEO Specialist will be part of our International SEO team, and will be an instrumental part in growing the organic traffic of Investing.com’s assets.
Working from our office in Shenzhen (the option to work remotely would also be considered) and being closely connected to our Global Operations, Content and Product departments located around the world, you will help develop and optimize our SEO strategy.
You’re the type to keep yourself up to date with all things SEO and you’re a creative thinker with project management abilities. If you are self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful, with the capability to work well independently and as part of a team, you’ll fit in nicely.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Take part in planning and implementing SEO strategies across Investing.com’s international editions
- On-Page optimization, localization and implementation
- Keyword research
- Competitive research
- Traffic and ranking analysis and reporting
What you’ll bring:
- 4 years of proven Baidu SEO experience
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- In-depth knowledge of the Chinese SEO arena
- Excellent understanding of Baidu and 360 ranking factors, with an emphasis on on-page best practices
- Technical SEO experience, including keyword research and meta tag analysis
- Proficiency with popular SEO tools and GA
- Quality link building experience
- Experience using SEO tracking and analysis tools for the Chinese market
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
And it would be even better if you had:
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO experience in Chinese app stores
- International SEO experience
- Programming languages (HTML, Python)