Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for an SEO Specialist for the English markets to join a rapidly-growing department in Madrid.
You will work closely with Content, Product, Global Operations, and the SEO teams in Madrid and Tel Aviv. As part of this role, you will be responsible for the Investing.com SEO efforts in the English markets, including US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
You are a naturally creative thinker, analytically minded with problem-solving abilities and you keep continually up-to-date on all things SEO.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in developing and executing the SEO strategy for the English markets
- Support the definition of a Content Marketing strategy and roadmap that drives growth in the organization, promoting priority pages/products
- Content optimization planning and collaboration with content and web developers to implement ongoing initiatives
- Create SEO content briefs based on keyword research and competitor content analysis
- Publish and optimize content within WordPress
- Plan and execute keyword research for on-page optimization projects and identify new content opportunities
- Oversee that the content created complies with the best SEO practices
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in content creation
- Perform ongoing competitive research and analysis
- Collaborate with PR to support SEO goals
- Keep up to date on current industry practices, changes, news, and algorithm updates
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, analyze, and report ranking performance and website analytics
What you’ll bring:
- Native English proficiency
- At least 2 years of proven SEO experience in English markets
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience in content marketing, PR and social media marketing is advantageous
- Experience working on large-scale websites
- Working knowledge of technical SEO, including proficiency in HTML for SEO purposes
- Experience with popular SEO tools: Google Analytics 360, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Rank Ranger, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SimiliarWeb, etc.
- Great understanding of what drives Google algorithms
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills, and ability to prioritize work
- Familiarity with Google News SEO is advantageous
- Familiarity with the financial markets is also an advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/