Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for an experienced website manager, with a solid understanding of the financial markets, to will contribute to a wider international team, and be responsible for the content, quality, promotion and community of the UK edition.
This is ideally suited to a UK national who wants to work from home, located anywhere in Europe. This position is offered on a full-time ongoing freelance basis. Will you help us take the Global Team to the next level?
What you’ll do:
- Website content management, editing and localization
- Maximize traffic
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Searching for local news sources
- Sourcing for and collaborating with contributing writers
- Localization fixes and translation revision
- Building partnerships with local media and finance companies
- SEO & online marketing activities
- Promoting our web tools for other sites
- Social media management
- PR and brand awareness activities
- Language and technical functionality quality assurance
- User support
- Forum comment moderation
What you'll bring:
- Native-like skills in British English & full understanding of the culture
- Journalistic and/ or copywriting skills
- In-depth knowledge of local online media
- Knowledge of the financial markets, investing and financial sector
- Networking skills to search for opportunities for growth
- Traffic analysis experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and digital performance activities
- Previous experience of SEO and SMO is advantageous
- Business and goal oriented outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team