Investing.com is currently looking for a Facebook User Acquisition Specialist to join our Marketing team
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 27 million monthly unique visitors, over 180 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks and platforms and especially Facebook
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Collaborate with different teams members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives.
- 4+ years experience in high-scale performance marketing role with Facebook Ads and User Acquisition
- Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting.
- Campaign management on self-served platforms - a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data and present it in reports
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English - verbal and written