Investing.com is looking for an experienced website manager who will be the brand ambassador in Vietnam and responsible for producing and managing news content, working with opinion and analysis content contributors as well as onboarding new ones. He/she will monitor localisation while also promoting the site on social media as well as through additional media outlets.
This role is offered on a full-time basis, working from home, on a freelance contract.
- Maximize traffic performance by integrating content, partnerships and social media activities
- Desktop, mobile site and app check (bug reporting)
- Language QAs, localization fixes and translation revisions
- Content editing and featuring
- Social media management
- Bringing new content sources: local news providers, analysts etc
- Promote partnerships and strategic deals with local companies/websites
- PR and brand awareness activities, including events partnerships and attendance
- Support tasks: ZenDesk tickets and app reviews.
- Native Vietnamese speaker and writer.
- Proficient in English.
- Journalistic and/or copywriting background.
- Knowledge of the financial markets, investing and financial sector.
- In-depth knowledge of local online media.
- Effective networker, able to search for opportunities for growth.
- Adept in monitoring and analysing traffic.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and digital performance activities.
- Knowledge of SEO and SMO advantageous.
- Business and goal oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.