Investing.com is looking for an Affiliate Manager to take ownership for managing the business relationships with our marketing affiliates.
In this role you will be accountable for establishing and strengthening Investing.com affiliate relationships and affiliate platform partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain existing relations with affiliates to optimize and increase revenue
- Identify unique partnership opportunities and negotiate agreements that align with company objectives
- Build our affiliate management department into a performance powerhouse to serves our business needs
- Serve as the primary point of contact to affiliate partners
- Prepare reports and performance analysis
- Create and maintain liaison with other departments
What you’ll bring:
- Managerial and hands-on experience with different affiliate networks
- A demonstrated ability to build scalable, quality-oriented processes while driving meaningful revenue growth through affiliate relationships
- Knowledge in implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Proven ability building and managing programs
- strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working under pressure in a very fast-paced environment
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.