Investing.com is looking for an ASO Leader with a passion for mobile apps marketing to join our AMAZING growth team and work on promoting our leading financial apps worldwide.
In this position you’ll be working across multiple and multilingual stores, audit and develop internal frameworks and lead the company’s ASO efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for growing investing.com’s apps organically, on both Google Play and App Store
- Develop and update the company’s ASO strategy and internal workflows
- Track pre-defined KPIs and analyze performance
- Perform competitors research to gain market insights and identify new opportunities
- Manage workflows covering keywords ranking & conversion rate optimization, managing requirements for designs, content, localization and A/B Testing
- Work with internal stakeholders and lead processes end-to-end
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years of proven ASO experience
- Highly experienced with keywords optimization and A/B Testing
- Ability to work in a performance driven environment
- Experience with ASO & SEO Tools, such as: App consoles, Mobile Action, AppTweak, AppAnnie, SensorTower, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Keyword Planner, Google trends etc
- English – High proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Paid app acquisition experience – Advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
- We have more than 50M unique users/month
- We are the largest financial app in both downloads and active users
- We have more than 1M organic downloads monthly
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo, Kiev and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, well-being and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into an exciting and fast growing segment of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Become a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Excellent benefits in a high-energy work environment
As with all Investing.com positions – To fit right in, you should be self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mindset.
We’re looking for bright, proactive candidates who work well both independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/