Investing.com is looking for an Assistant Controller to join our team to support financial reporting, billing, and analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure billing is properly executed through effective interface with the finance revenue and billing functions as well as various departments such as Legal, Sales, Sales Operations and Business Operations
- Analyze operational data from various sources
- Investigate account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Support the execution of monthly global revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in compliance with US GAAP
- Support the finance department with SEC accounting related topics and US GAAP technical accounting issues
- Review bookkeeping recording to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Assist with annual tax returns filings and on-going tax matters
What you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in one of the Big 4 public accounting firms
- BA in accounting, certified CPA
- Excellent knowledge of financial processes, SEC and PCAOB regulations, US GAAP and Israeli tax regulations
- Attention to details and highly organized
- Ability to multi- task and solve problem-solving.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills and good understanding of data-analysis
- Strong focus on process improvement to drive efficiencies, mitigate risks
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint Skills
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/