We’re looking for talented automation engineers that will join our R&D squads at Investing.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions and analyzing automation Issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be in charge of the full automation procedure of the squad’s product
- Designing and implementing infrastructure and tests across all the testing pyramid
- You’ll work directly with PMs, QA engineers and SW engineers in order to continuously ship the product with robust and reliable quality gates
- As a part of the automation chapter, you’ll be in charge of continuously improving the underlying infrastructures of automation in the company
- Working with state of the art technologies alongside top-notch engineers
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience with writing automated tests, preferably both backend and frontend
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Experience with UI testing libraries (e.g Selenium, Selenide, Appium, Cypress)
- Experience with testing frameworks, preferably with CucumberJVM and CucumberJS.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Allure Report.
- Experience with version controlling in Git
- Team-player with the ability to take full ownership
- Fluent English
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE or a similar discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with writing automation infrastructures from scratch
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: React, NodeJS, Android/iOS, SQL
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber and the Gherkin syntax.
- Good understanding of performance testing
- Familiarity with the financial markets
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/