Investing.com is looking for an experienced BI Team Leader to join our Data department and lead the BI team. As a BI team lead, you will be responsible for the team that generates data-driven solutions.
You will achieve that by building and maintaining dashboards for key stakeholders, semantic layer and data warehouse models to support those dashboards. We expect the best candidate to have technical skills together with business and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make each stakeholder in the company as independently data driven as possible
- Learn the business requirement and design self service semantic layers
- Translate all needs to a new DWH schema to serve as many use cases as possible
- Gradually lead two talented BI Developers to build a robust cutting edge BI framework
- Work collaboratively with Data Engineering Data Infra and your business champions
- Build a data catalog and data dictionary
- Ensure tata trust among all BI solutions customers
- Provide guidance and training to our BI champions and users
If you are up to it and have the right experience to fulfill your mission, you are the right person.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/B.Sc. graduate in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- 6 + years of experience in BI roles, responsible for dashboards, semantic layer, and data warehouse model.
- Team leadership experience
- Proficient skills and hands-on experience in Tableau
- High SQL skills
- Experience with MPP columnar databases like Snowflake, Redshift, Bigquery, etc – Advantage
- Experience with ETL processing (Airflow an advantage)
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/