Investing.com is looking for a high-performing, creative, and passionate Brand & Marketing Designer to join a talented group of designers and lead cross-department processes.
In this role, you have the unique opportunity to join a special start-up-like team, Influence millions of users and make a difference.
Please submit your design portfolio along with your CV.
Who you are:
An experienced and creative Brand & Marketing Designer with experience in a professional design environment. You’re a master of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite applications. A bachelor’s degree in visual communication or interactive design is a plus.
You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions, and your attention to detail is amazing. You’re a conceptual thinker in visual and interactive design, and you’ve got excellent communication and collaboration skills. You want to understand the product you are working on in a holistic way.
We are looking for a highly motivated designer with a keen eye for design, great typographical abilities, and a very strong attention to details.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take a significant part in shaping visual language and communications
- Create various designs for the Marketing and products teams
- Create illustrations for product needs
- Collaborate with the product team and other stakeholders
- Design elements and assets: Popups, logos, banners, Landing pages, presentations, and ASO screens while maintaining the brand’s language
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Graphic, Visual or Brand Designer
- Your mastery of typography, hierarchies, design, color, and composition
- You are a super creative team player who likes to brainstorm & work in a team (just as we do!)
- You are an advanced user of Adobe’s Creative Suite and Figma
- You are ready to take ownership of each project from the first ink drop to the last pixel
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of aesthetics and a strong focus on results
- Fluent in English
- Experience in creating animation and video – an advantage
- Great communication skills, proactivity, and willingness to share ideas
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/