Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative financial markets journalist to write local news for our Brazilian edition.
This opportunity is on the basis of an ongoing freelance contract, Monday-Friday, 07:30-16:30 local time.
*** Please send your CV in English, otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.***
What you’ll do:
- Write and publish hard news articles
- Provide special content on local stock market, currencies, crypto, companies locally and internationally
- Interviewing relevant financial markets experts
- Cover local events
- Record financial markets videos and podcasts
- Collaborating closely and supporting the Brazilian Site Manager’s direction
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years' proven experience as a financial or economic journalist
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Brazilian Portuguese
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of the financial markets and economy
- Ability in a fast-paced news environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Resident in São Paulo (preferably).
- Interest/experience in trading is advantageous
- Knowledge in editing videos and podcasts is advantageous