We are looking for an SEO & ASO Project Coordinator to take on a challenging role in this fast-growing department of Investing.com. You will be part of our International SEO team, and will be an instrumental part in growing the organic traffic of Investing.com’s assets. Investing.com has around 30 million users each month across all languages and almost half of our traffic is organic. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the top 200 websites in the world!
Working from our office in Shenzhen (the option to work remotely would also be considered) and being closely connected to our Global Operations, Content and Product departments located around the world, you will help develop and optimize our SEO strategy.
You’re the type to keep yourself up to date with all things SEO and you’re a creative thinker with project management abilities. If you are self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful, with the capability to work well independently and as part of a team, you’ll fit in nicely.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate between different functions within the organization to achieve SEO & ASO goals
- Manage and prioritize SEO & ASO projects
- Performance, traffic and ranking analysis and reporting
- Competitive research
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
What you’ll bring:
- At least 1 year of proven Baidu SEO experience
- Proficiency in English
- Experience managing projects in an international work environment
- Strong interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of the Chinese SEO Market
- Understanding of Baidu and 360 ranking factors (with an emphasis on on-page best practices)
- Proficiency in popular SEO & ASO tracking and analysis tools
- Your analytical and inquisitive nature, with excellent attention to detail
And it would be advantageous if you had:
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO experience in Chinese app stores
- International SEO experience
- Technical SEO experience