We are looking for an SEO Specialist to take on a challenging role in this fast-growing department of Investing.com. The SEO Specialist will be part of our International SEO team, and will be an instrumental part in growing the organic traffic of Investing.com’s assets. Investing.com has around 30 million users each month across all languages and almost half of our traffic is organic. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the top 200 websites in the world!
Working from our office in Shenzhen (the option to work remotely would also be considered) and being closely connected to our Global Operations, Content and Product departments located around the world, you will help develop and optimize our SEO strategy.
You’re the type to keep yourself up to date with all things SEO and you’re a creative thinker with project management abilities. If you are self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful, with the capability to work well independently and as part of a team, you’ll fit in nicely.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in planning and implementing SEO strategies on Investing.com’s Chinese edition
- Keyword research
- On-Page optimization, localization and implementation
- Competitive research
- Traffic and ranking analysis and reporting
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in English
- 3 years of proven Baidu SEO experience
- Deep understanding of Baidu and 360 ranking factors (with an emphasis on on-page best practices)
- Excellent knowledge of the Chinese SEO market
- Technical SEO experience
- Quality link building experience
- Proficiency in popular SEO Tools and GA
- Experience using SEO tracking and analysis tools for the Chinese market
- Your analytical and inquisitive nature, with excellent attention to detail
And it would be advantageous if you had:
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO experience in Chinese app stores
- International SEO experience
- Programming skills (HTML, Python)