Investing.com is on the lookout for a Financial Markets Copy Editor to work with our Content team in assuring quality and smooth operations and enriching our content across our sites. This role is in the new content quality and operations team, and will report to our Head of Content Quality and Operations.
This is a remote role, based anywhere in India, working a full-time shift, on the basis of an ongoing freelance contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proofreading and copy editing site content
- Liaising with news and analysis editorial teams
- Working extensively within content management systems
- Helping our Global Operations team to maintain consistency across all sites
- Assisting with SEO projects
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent American English editing and proofreading skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Knowledge of US and global financial markets
- Experience editing financial/investing material in a digital environment
- Ability to be nimble and work to deadlines, without losing focus
- Tech-savviness and capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Willingness and adaptability to grow with this expanding role
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/