Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a talented and sharp Copywriter to join our marketing team, support our growth and engagement with the millions who use our platform everyday.
The copywriter is responsible for envisioning, planning and producing all English content deliverables for the company (to be distributed across multiple platforms), leading Investing.com’s tone of voice, communicating our mission into compelling written words, supporting the product, sales and user acquisition teams, ensuring our story and tone is consistent, clear, compelling and clickable.
It is a part time position, with the ideal commitment being approximately 4 hours each day for 5 days per week. However, the specifics can be negotiable.
– Attached portfolio / English writing examples to your application –
What you’ll be doing:
- Create inspiring and action-driving marketing copy – blog posts, emails, landing pages, digital campaigns, social content
- Manage Investing.com’s tone of voice, ensuring its composition and delivery is implemented across all branded written materials
- Work with the Product team on UX copy needs – from research insights and trends, to write clear, concise and user-friendly UX copy for various mobile and desktop products
- Collaborate with User Acquisition teams to conceptualize and write compelling sales-driven collaterals
- Conduct in-depth market research and compose content that is relevant and engaging to target audience
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for all channels of content
- As our lead and frontline storyteller – have a hawk-eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Optimize your work according to external and internal insights, feedback and restrictions
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
What you’ll bring:
- Native English level – Must
- At least 3 years of experience in English content writing for marketing materials (long form blogs, emails, ad copy) – Must
- Attached portfolio / English writing examples to your application – Must
- Experience with the financial world – Advantage
- Exceptional storytelling, writing and editing skills, including the ability to approach in a range of voices and styles for diverse audiences
- Passion for creative writing and thinking
- Self-driven, problem-solver, motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- B.A. in a relevant field (Journalism, marketing or communications) – Optional
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
We offer unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/