Investing.com is currently looking for a Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for collecting, storing, and processing huge sets of data.
The ideal candidate will possess both a data engineering skills, programming background, passion for data and analytical skills. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions for data collection, pipelining and integration into architecture used across the company.
He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The successful candidate will work with BI, Data Scientists, Business Analysts and other stakeholders across organization.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 27 million monthly users, over 180 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, Ranked at the top 400 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Influence over 27M high profile traders and investors around the world, creating over 180M sessions and 1B monthly page-views on our websites and apps.
- Be a part of one of the top, online company’s in Israel, in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
What will you do:
- Design, manage, and maintain data-flows across organisation
- Translate business needs to data solutions
- Develop ETL processes using different tools (e.g Talend, Python, and others)
- Work with relational and non-relational databases, both cloud and on-premise
- Find technological solutions for high scale analytics products
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of working experience with 3+ years experience in Data Engineering.
- Advanced databases and SQL knowledge (BigQuery PostgreSQL, MySQL etc)
- Experience working with big data in a high scale environment
- Advanced programming skills (Python or others)
- Experience working with ETL tools (e.g Pentaho, Python, Talend or others)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments AWS/GCS
- Experience with Airflow
- Familiarity with BI reporting tools (Tableau, QlikView etc)
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- High scale tech company background