Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a talented Data Quality & Automation Engineer.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring the data quality in Investing.com data platform across teams and systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with data department teams to build and enrich the data platform QA automation solutions and write tests according to the system needs
- Be able to track data issues when they happen and act accordingly
- Understand the business use case, the Dev Design and translate it to test scenarios
- Follow the QA plan during the feature life cycle and work with the developers to fulfill the plan
- Define standards and working processes to improve data quality with the developers
- Work with data department teams to provide reporting solutions that reflect the data quality at any time
- Work with R&D and Data Department to ensure we have proper testing environments
What you’ll bring:
- BSc in computer science / Software Engineer / IT / Industrial Engineering
- Past experience 3+ years in QA of Data Warehouse / Data Lake projects
- 2+ experience with test automation tools for data quality assurance
- Experience with QA methodologies
- Experience with tracking systems such as Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with databases (Big Query, Redshift, MySQL, Hive, Spark etc.)
- Excellent/expert knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries, experience working with large scale
- Hands-on experience with writing scripts (Python, PL/SQL, Shell scripts, T SQL)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines
- Experience with data warehouses / Data Lakes and their development architecture – an advantage
- Familiarity with reporting (Front End) tools – an advantage
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies – an advantage
- Ad-tech/Internet experience – an advantage
- Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/