Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer to join an R&D squad and be a critical link between engineering and the Infrastructure Platform, building Infrastructure as Code and working in partnership with the developers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, introduce various operators and develop custom ones in hybrid environments
- Monitor system availability and performance; make recommendations to improve and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Design and implement an orchestration solution for dozens of containerized microservices
- Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment
- Liaison between the Dev and the Ops
- Building CI/CD processes
What you’ll bring:
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience. MS in CS a plus
- 3+ years of coding (Python, Golang, Shell Scripting), scaling, and architecture work
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Helmcharts and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or similar provider)
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Hands-On experience in building CI/CD pipelines, hands-on experience with tools like GitHub-Actions, Jenkins, Argo CD, Artifactory, Harbor and more
- Experience with ELK Stack, ES, Postgres, MySQL and Cassandra is a plus
- Solid understanding of Core DevOps/CI-CD/GitOps principles
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 360 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/