Investing.com is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class DevOps engineer for our infrastructure operations team, reporting to the Director of DevOps and NetOps.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 57 million monthly users, over 3 billion page views and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building large scale services. You will be participating in the design and maintenance of high performance system architectures and creating tools and automation to reduce operational pain and to improve the customer experience. You will work directly with our development team to identify and resolve primary causes of service impacting issues and to build auto mitigation to common failure scenarios.
What we offer:
- Influence over 27M high profile traders and investors around the world, creating over 180M sessions and 1B monthly page-views on our websites and apps.
- Be a part of one of the top, online company’s in Israel, in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
What will you do:
- Work with the team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
- Monitor system availability and performance; make recommendations to improve and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency.
- Manage network hardware and equipment, including routers and switches.
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low-level application interaction.
- Implement equipment, hardware and software upgrades thus performing regular preventative maintenance and lifecycle management upgrades
- Ensure network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years network administering and managing Linux Systems.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining Cloud infrastructure.
- Kubernetes – advantage
- 5+ years of experience with web services
- 2+ years of experience delivering highly detailed technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience in a technical on-call capacity, responding to events, mitigating and root cause analysis of those events
- Knowledge and experience software development/programming/scripting experience – PHP or Shell.
- Golang , Python – advantage
- Solid networking knowledge: TCP/IP, VLANs, VRRP and routing (specifically BGP).
- Substantial background in large scale datacenter network or systems implementations and support.
- Knowledge and experience with databases and Big-Data – Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Flexible, dependable and able to multi-task
As with all investing.com positions - we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/