Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a Director of Content with a vast experience in financial markets to join our AMAZING growth team and work on promoting our leading financial Platform worldwide.
In this position you’ll be working across multiple and multilingual markets, developing new products and features while leading the company’s content offering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, execute and measure the company’s content strategy and plan
- Perform business development with external content providers and distribution partners
- Track pre-defined KPI’s and analyze performance
- Define requirements for tools covering content management, trends identification and reporting
- Perform competitors research to gain market insights and identify new opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders (content editors, marketing, product and growth) and lead processes end-to-end
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of proven experience working on content strategy, content creation experience and business development
- Deep knowledge of financial markets content providers and publishers
- Experience with subscription business models
- Vast understanding of Content Management Software (CMS) and analytics tools
- Ability to work in a performance driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- English – High proficiency
- Experience in UGC (user generated content) and building communities – advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/